Steve Kates, economics Professor, and author of textbooks on the follies of Keynes-ism, trashes our
media Labor operatives with bylines. Here, at Catallaxy Files: Media principles
The great danger for Western civilisation is that the media have with honourable exceptions been captured by the left. The result is that:
1. The media never criticise parties of the left under any circumstances.
2. The media find every possible fault they can with actions taken by or statements made by representatives of the parties of the right – or even by people who can be made to appear as representatives of the parties of the right.
3. The media, as with the left in general, are beyond hypocrisy. There are no principles, only tactical advantage. The media, like the left, are totally consistent, bearing in mind they have no fixed values themselves but seek only power and wealth.
4. Deterioration in every aspect of life is allowed to take place without comment if someone on the left can be held responsible for the damage.
5. No one on the conservative side of politics is permitted to repair any damage caused by the left without intensive criticisms over the harm such repair is doing to particular individuals. Fairness is not based on any standard but only on who is making the change. If the change is made by a party of the right, it is be definition unfair and will be opposed to the fullest extent.
I agree with Bolta here: The ABC is proving it cannot be reformed, so must be sold