offensive … and ‘left’

I doubt I would ever vote* for the left again. Facebook fascists, media socialists, and blog commenters (not on this one) are bullies in every sense. Threats, misinformation and harassment are the norm, it seems.

I have reported a minuscule amount of Facebook posts, which their ‘censors’ mostly ignore, to see what sort of reaction I get. Mostly, it’s crickets. If that’s what Facebook’s all about, it’s not for me.

I wont reprint here, I avoid their content here, it is vile and offensive. And Left! See for yourself:

• Type
    You reported Simon Cook‘s share for containing nudity.
    This share wasn’t removed
  • Type
    You reported Katherine Hunter‘s post for containing nudity.
    This post wasn’t removed
  • Type
    You reported Brett Kennerley‘s share for containing nudity.
    This share was removed
  • Type
    You reported Christine Cattanach‘s share for harassment.
    This share wasn’t removed
  • Type
    You reported The Real News Channel‘s photo for harassment.
    This photo wasn’t removed
  • Type
    You reported Ben Hill‘s post for containing nudity.
    This post has been restored
  • Type
    You reported Ben Hill‘s post for containing nudity.
    This post has been restored

Name-calling is bullying, and self-projection. I even wear the ‘denier’ and ‘flat earther’ name-calling as a badge of honour.

*I voted Green at the last State Election, over local issues.

The political parties of the left persuasion have corrupted the ideology with their Union based scams, slush funds and bribes.

No More.

88834-6a0177444b0c2e970d01a511918cf7970c-pi

About Tom Harley

Amateur ecologist and horticulturalist and CEO of Kimberley Environmental Horticulture Inc. (Tom Harley)
This entry was posted in media, Oz politics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to offensive … and ‘left’

1. karabar says:

Tom
    Greens are either died in the wool Marxist Leninists or too stupid to know what that means.
    They have absolutely destroyed the island of Tasmania.
    That old tail gunner Bob Brown was more Fascist than Adolf.

• Tom Harley says:

Too stupid to know what that means. I tried telling them, even had fun with them, but in the end I had to hold my composure, and my nose.
      The blind leading the blind comes to mind.