The whining from President Obama has disturbed me so much over the years, the instant he is on TV the mute button is hit. Now I’m starting to get dizzy, the swinging head from side to side to read the teleprompter, reminds me of the pendulum clocks swinging the weight side to side. HEH: I knew Richard Nixon, Richard Nixon was a friend of mine, and you, Barack, are no Richard Nixon.
The President is so artificial, I see him as a joke, but a dangerous joke, what with IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, AP wiretaps and FBI investigating journalists, doing their worst.
THEY FOOLISHLY THOUGHT THEY WERE EXEMPT: Peter Wehner: Liberals Are Now Shocked, Shocked at Obama’s Culture of Intimidation.
Just as well things are better in Australia, oops, no, this Prime Minister is under investigation by the police and the Unions are under investigation too. Larry Pickering puts across Australia’s position better than anyone:
What is it about Socialist leaders. Both have done their best to destroy the credibility of Science too. Things are starting to change, governments and leaders are starting to unravel as the word gets out. Steven Goddard does his bit here: Climate Science Is In The Crapper
- No global warming for almost 17 years
- Temperatures running below Hansen’s zero emissions scenario C.
- Longest spell since the Civil War without a major hurricane hitting the US
- Grover Cleveland’s presidency saw 26 hurricanes hit the US, compared to Barack Obama with 3 hurricanes.
- Strong to violent tornadoes have been on the decline for 40 years
- 100 years since the hottest temperature was recorded on Earth
- Prior to data tampering, no US warming for 90 years
- Global sea ice area is above normal
- Arctic sea ice area is normal
- Cold season snowfall has been rising and is at record levels in recent years.
- Sea level rise rates have been steady for over a century.
Nothing they forecast has come true. All they have left are busted theories, tampered NOAA and GISS data, and fraudulent John Cook surveys.
It is pathetic. And Obama’s teleprompter can’t stop talking about it.